Dear Guest, Client & Friend
It’s time for Mosaic Hair Group to Reopen, Refresh & Rebuild!
Mosaic Hair Group is so happy to welcome back all our loyal clients back to the salon! We’d like to thank you for your support, patience and understanding during this unprecedented time in history.
As of July 6th & beyond, MHG will be open 6 days a week with extended hours (Tuesday to Friday 9AM – 9PM; Saturday 8am – 5pm; Sunday 9am – 5pm) to accommodate all return appointments. Client appointments will be extended in time & team members will be on shift schedules so we may comply with Health Services guidelines with maximum capacity, 25% of people in-salon at a time.
We have completed STAGE 1 appointment bookings, we are now contacting clients on the STAGE 2 waitlist. Please understand that there is an abundance of appts. still to schedule therefore we are booking appts. starting the week of July 26th. Your patience & understanding during this process is appreciated!
Stage 1 – cancelled scheduled appts after Nov. 23rd on reopening waitlist;
Stage 2 – serviced appts. completed prior to Nov 23rd & recently contacted us to be put on the waitlist.
As we prepare for our re-opening, MHG would like to remind all clients on the Covid 19 salon procedures and guidelines according to ONTARIO HEALTH SERVICES that you will experience on your next visit:
- FEELING SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME – Screening test performed upon salon entry
- PROTECTIVE BARRIERS – Plexiglass barriers between stations & reception desk
- PPE KITS – Clients will receive their own PPE kit to use during salon service
- SANITATION STATION – Sanitize hands upon arrival
- SOCIAL DISTANCING- 6′ apart from one another
- NO MASK NO ENTRY – MHG will provide masks for colour service clients only
- RETAIL AREA – display only, a team member will assist with your purchase
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS – bottle water & hot beverages provided for clients
- PLEASE COME ALONE – the salon is operating at a limited capacity
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT – necessary touch to provide service
- TOOLS & STATIONS – sanitized before & after each client
Our #1 priority is to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our team and clients!
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Please Stay Safe,
The most effective way to cope with change is to help create it
These are photos from our latest photoshoot